Want to help others connect to churches along the Appalachian Trail? Our guides depend on your input! Anyone can submit info to be added or updated- all you need is a willingness to search for churches available near the trail and enter their information following these simple steps:
1. Check the current guide for towns/churches already listed.
2. Select a town from the drop-down list below, or, if not available, select “other” and enter the town’s name.
3. Research whether a Catholic church is available, and if so, add its physical information (address, phone number, etc.) and mass/confession times by day. (If no church is available in a particular town, specify so in the next section.)
4. Add details, such as hiker services, transportation assistance, or unique events.
5. Include your name and contact info if you would like to receive updates from Campanarius.com.